COVID-19 Compliance, Liability Waiver and Release of Claims, Photographic Release Acknowledgment
COVID-19 Safety Information
While participating in any event held or sponsored by the Godly Kings in Training Ministries, Inc. (“G-KIT”), Cherubim Ministries, and our partners, social distancing must be practiced and face coverings must be worn to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, G-KIT has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, G-KIT cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, (all variants) individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in events and/or other face to face event/activities hosted by the organization listed above. By attending a event sponsored by the organization above, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Liability Waiver and Release of Claims
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST GODLY KINGS IN TRAINING MINISTRIES, INC (G-KIT) AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY.
Assumption of Risk
I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. In consideration of the attendance and participation in the G-KIT Spring Break Camp. and knowingly the dangers, hazards and risks (foreseen and unforeseen) of attending and participating in the G-KIT Spring Break Camp, the Undersigned, for themselves, any other parent and the participant, understand(s) and agree(s) to RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS G-KIT Spring Break Camp and Mississippi JSU e-Center and its current and officers, directors, employees, attorneys, representatives and volunteers and waive any claim for injury from any and all claims or liability for personal injury or property damage I may suffer while participating in the activity; including, but not limited to, any claim arising out of any condition of the premises (Mississippi JSU e-Center) at which the activity is held or the conduct of any person in connection with the preparation for, supervision of, or conduct of any activity, whether planned or unplanned.
As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, You recognize that your participation, involvement and/or attendance at any Godly Kings in Training Ministries, Inc. and Cherubim Ministries, Inc event or activity (“Activity”) is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in the Activity, You acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Activity, and You agree that: (a) the G-KIT Ministries, Inc. (b) the property or site owner of the Activity, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the "Released Parties"), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of your participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Activity, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties (collectively, the "Released Claims"). BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE GIVEN A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Waivers and Informed Consent
By signing this form, I, as parent/guardian, permit G-KIT, Inc. to use pictures of my child(ren) as a program participant in promotional literature, videos, and the G-KIT, Inc website. I understand my child(ren)’s name(s) will not be published. By electronically signing through the Acknowledgement Signature of Agreement confirms that you agree to and understand all waivers, terms, and conditions listed above.