Fear of the LORD is the foundation of wisdom. Wisdom will multiply your days and add years to your life. - Proverbs 9:10-11
COVID-19 Safety and Protocol Information
G-KIT will not have medical personnel on staff during this event. We will closely be following the updated 2022 camp health and safety guidelines set forth by both the CDC. We will be adhering to any protocols and best practices in accordance with the guidelines for camps to ensure the ongoing safety of all campers and staff. This will include:
• Staff and campers must always wear face coverings and including during social distancing.
• Campers will be screened each morning for fever and any other COVID related symptoms prior to being admitted into our facility.
• No camper will be admitted into the camp program if they have traveled outside of the MS area and not fulfilled the proper quarantine requirements prior to the start of camp.
• Campers will be socially distanced by during camp according to CDC guidelines.
• Classrooms, bathrooms and touch points will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
• In the event a camper complains of feeling ill, or displays symptoms of the COVID virus, the parent/guardian or emergency contact will be called and asked to pick up their child as soon as possible from the camp.
We are also entrusting the parent/guardian that if your child, or any household member, is displaying signs of COVID or has tested positive, you do not send your child to. In the event of a minor cut or injury, a member of our staff will apply ointment, Band-Aids or an ice pack. If a camper complains of feeling ill (non COVID related), the parent/guardian or emergency contact will be called and asked to pick up their child as soon as possible. In the event of a severe injury or medical emergency, a staff member will call 911 immediately and a parent/guardian will also be notified immediately. G-KIT Day Camp will not administer any medication to our campers.